Walls and Ceilings
Room shall consist of factory made polyurethane insulated 63mm thick panels of PUF density 40+2 kg/m3
- The individual panels will be firmly locked together by Cam locks. The material should be PCGI sheets
- Cottage panels give protection from heat, pest, rust, termite, fire and water.
PUF insulated profile panels 60mm.
The panels are light in weight though very strong and durable non asbestos, non corrosive, unbreakable, moisture resistant to withstand and adverse weather conditions what so ever. Highly effective air conditioning and saves electricity energy.
- Main walls-63mm
- Partition walls-63mm
- Roof profile-60mm
- Steel tubes framing for structure support
- Installation of cottage with flashing, U channels, fast nuts, SD screw etc.
- Window aluminum 18 gauge (powder coated) clear glass.
- Windows with 2 glass sliding frames fixed with antilo glass.
- Aluminium doors.
Civil work includes-
- Vitrified tiles on floor.
- Antiskid tiles in bathroomm + installation.
- All toilet + kitchen+ all connections from water tank + main hole etc
- Plumbing material – PPR pipe, Socket, elbow, drainage pvc pipe etc
- Bathroom ceramic – ivory colour (+ bathroom accessories Set of 5pcs
- Taps, mixture, sink etc of good quality.(Jaguar solo brand/equavalent)
- Semi modular kitchen with Granite slab
- Pvc Cabinate washbasin
- Bathroom mirror (simple)
- Electrical points with ISI mark wiring, modular switch and sockets (North west) (Light, Power, AC point, MCB Box (main)
- Wiring will be external
- Fancy light economical range
- Ceiling Fans ( crompton greaves)
- Split Airconditioners in all rooms
- Exaust fans in bathroom
- pipes in front varandha for roof support.
- Rustic on exterior walls
- Superfine on interior walls
- Ceiling Superfine